Tuesday, July 14, 2009

My first blog post

Most of you will know me from my other blog, Kaedan Krafts. I have decided to change things up a bit and use this blog to feature new items and projects that I am working on and use Kaedan Krafts blog to feature other handmade artists and sellers.

I was really getting overwhelmed with keeping up with the KK blog and dividing time between promoting myself and promoting others. Karma is a huge thing in my life and I really feel the want to promote others who face the same selling and creating challenges as I do but on the other hand I want to promote myself.

So with MD blog you can expierence my journey through sewing, crocheting, knitting and tutu making. I have some pretty big plans for myself in the near future and I can't wait to share with all of you!

**As a side note, I am starting to take halloween orders for tutus so if you would like to order one and have it arrive in time for halloween please do this as early as possible for you!
Kaedan Krafts tutus

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see what plans you have for the future!

    ReplyDelete